We permit access to this site on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to certain areas of the website, such as the site administration area, is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the website, or the whole website at our discretion.
- We may provide users with a user ID and password to enable them to access premium content on the website. These are for each user’s sole use and must be kept confidential.
- Please inform us straight away if you notice any unauthorised use of your account or password.
- We reserve the right to disable a user’s ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Refund Policy - we want you to be 100% happy with your subscription. All subscriptions purchased online have a 10 day free trial before payment will be taken. You have the right to cancel your subscription within 14 days of registration. Please contact us if you need to cancel or amend your subscription, or if you need any help accessing your account.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and the email address of your choice:
- To enable you to register on the site. Any personal contact details you choose to submit are entirely at your discretion and are not required information. Please note that we do not see or collect any financial information when you subscribe to the journal as this is managed on our behalf by PayPal who have their own security arrangements.
- Please note also that once you have been issued a username and password (which is sent to you automatically) you can change this to a memorable password of your choice to which we do not have access. Should you forget this password you can send a request to reset your password via the journal website. Although we cannot access your password we can advise you how to undertake this process should you need any help or we can issue you with a completely new password if you wish. Please contact us if necessary.
- To ascertain whether you have been able to successfully access a) the freely available part of the site b) the premium material as well once you have registered.
- Any information you choose to post or contribute to the site. Please note that if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any responses you choose to make as part of group data collection (in which no specific individual is identified) in order to ascertain the level of traffic on the site on any one day and from which countries.
- Any responses you wish to make if taking part in an on-site survey to which you can choose to contribute or decline.
Please note that, whilst we do our best to protect your data, because the transmission of information on the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to the site so any transmission is at your own risk.
Any data you submit to us maybe stored on our databases. These are maintained securely online and backed up securely at our base. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
We may from time to time send out an email newsletter or other communication. If you not wish to receive these or if you wish to be deleted from our databases, please unsubscribe or contact us.
If you wish to see or correct your data, we may require a reasonable administration fee in order to provide you with a copy of your data. Please note that we respect your privacy; we do not sell your information to any third party.
The data controller in respect of the information collected on this website is The Creativity Centre Educational Trust (CCET).
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of data which are downloaded to your computer, or other device, when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognise your computer, and improve your experience on our website. Some cookies are also necessary for the technical operation of our website.
Our cookie blocking software is set to block all cookies which are sent directly from our server, and those from Google Analytics. However, in order to remember your cookie settings, the software uses a single cookie, and from time to time the third party systems we use may also employ cookies. You can block these using the settings on your browser. We do sometimes embed content from websites like YouTube and when you visit such content you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of such cookies and so you would need to check the relevant third party website for information about them.
Please be assured that, to the best of our knowledge, we do not use any cookies which collect any personal data about you. The cookies used on this site are for technical purposes such as enabling our servers to see what browser you are using (so that we can display the pages correctly), seeing what country you are visiting from (to enable us to tailor content appropriately), social networking, so that you can share the site with friends, or follow us on social networks, and for enabling you to login to the site.
Our website also carries 'share' buttons to enable users to share articles via social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. This service may set cookies which CCET cannot control, so you would need to check the relevant third party website (currently 'Addthis') for information about them, or block them in your browser.
Detailed description of cookies we use
This cookie is automatically created by our server to allow authentication of users.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, for example what country they are from, what language they use, what browser or type of computer they are using. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how vistors found the site and the pages they visited. This information helps us to improve the site and tailor the content to suit the users.|
We use AddThis cookies on the site. These enable users to share content via Social Networking websites and email and to be able to follow the site on other social networks.
YouTube: We occasionally embed videos from YouTube using YouTube's privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information.
Intellectual property rights (IPR)
Our status and that of any identified contributors to the website responsible for that material on the website must always be acknowledged.
User generated content
- Your ‘user content’ relates to material (in whatever form) that you submit to our website for whatever purposes. You retain the ownership rights for your contribution and you grant to CCET a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content via this journal in any existing or future media.
(Please note that ‘journal contributors’ (i.e. the authors and artists whose work has been accepted by us to be featured on the website) also sign a written agreement in respect of such work on its acceptance which gives us a right to publish it which is exclusive for six months from its publication. After that, we ask them to acknowledge in any subsequent publications that their work was first published on this site).
- Any material you submit must be civil and accord with generally acceptable standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- Such content must not be illegal, unlawful or infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us as a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- In submitting material, reviews or comments to the website, you agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback by others relating to you or your work and you agree that you will not hold us as liable in respect of these, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- We reserve the right to monitor, edit or remove any material submitted to our website, hosted or published on our website or stored on our servers and may do so without notification.
Anyone accessing this website must not:
- Republish material from this website including on any other website
(Please note the conditions described above for authors and artists who contribute their work to the website).
- Sell, rent or sub-licence material from the website.
- Show any of this website material in public without our prior permission.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material on the website or redistribute any material from the website unless authorised in writing by both the journal editors and the author or artist concerned. However, they may, for personal reference, print off one copy, or download extracts of any page(s) from our site.
- Use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility to the website; or in any way which is illegal, unlawful, harmful or fraudulent, or in any connection with any illegal, harmful or fraudulent activity or purpose.
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or any other malicious computer software.
You must not use our website or domain name to transmit or send unsolicited communications.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, providing that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed in any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Should you wish to make use of any material on the site other than stated above, please ask us for permission.
We do our best to ensure that any information provided by CCET is error free but we are unable to guarantee that mistakes or inaccuracies never occur. Should you notice any inadvertent errors please contact us.
Please note that we are not responsible for material posted by contributors or subscribers to this website. That is the sole responsibility of the individual or individuals concerned. Whilst we do our best to monitor such material, we are in no way responsible for it and this includes any material contributors or subscribers may have posted without the permission of any third party who may hold the intellectual property rights (IPR) of any material they submit or cite.
Please note that any views expressed by any website contributor or subscriber are their own views and their own responsibility and that these are not necessarily congruent with the views of CCET or any organisation or consultant CCET may commission.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended as advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not guarantee that the information on our site is accurate, verified or complete and we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
To the extent that is permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site, any inability to use our site, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it, or for any loss in respect of the use of our site.
Whilst we have done our best to ensure that the site complies with UK law, we cannot ensure that it is appropriate or available for use in every territory outside the UK. Those who visit the site from other territories are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Should your use of this site be contrary to any applicable law in your jurisdiction, you are not authorised to use this site and must exit immediately.
We do our best to ensure that the website remains up to date but we do not commit to ensuring this, nor do we commit to ensure that the website remains available.
The CCET and journal logos are the property of The Creativity Centre Educational Trust and may not be used without our express permission.
Any other logos or trademarks on our website are the property of their respective owners and we cannot grant permission for their use.
We want you to enjoy using our website and hope that you find it useful and informative. We’re here to help so should you be at all concerned about any material which appears on our website, please inform us immediately.
Please do contact us if you need us to send you any of the journal material in a different form and we will do our best to help.
Our Contact details
The Creativity Centre Educational Trust (CCET)
PO Box 419,
Devon, TQ4 9AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 845 643 1235 (UK business hours only please)